Tuesday, August 7, 2007

rich white girls

you know, i am so sick of these rich white broads that are moving to the city! Today i'm with this girl whose daddy is paying her rent.. she tells me she wont go above 2800, so i show her places at at 3000 and above. she liked everything i showed, all open listings which means more money for me!!!!
when i tell her the price on the one she wanted to apply for she freaks out and starts whining, i say look if my dad was paying my rent i would spend as much as i possibly could... we argued back and forth and eventually came to an agreement. i gave her a discount on the fee and she took the joint.
the best part was after we signed leases we went back to look at the place... she was wearing this sexy little dress that got me harder than algebra so i tried to kiss her....
she freaked out and told me i was the scummiest jerk she has ever met.... i says " well, you need to meet some of my buddys then"
dumb broad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, "Tommy," I'm watching you and you should cut down on smoking too :)