Wednesday, August 15, 2007

paid for threesome

wow!!
My life is good, better than all of yours. I was surfing the erotic services section on craigslist today and found a wonderful deal. Two women for $450, no extra fees. So it's lunch time and i'm sitting in the office with nothing to do. It's too fuckin hot to go outside and my shit fuck clients canceled on me.
I find this ad for two broads and call it up, how can i resist the two for brajole work out? Not me, I am a sucker for these under priced putanas. A sexy little voice greets me on the other end of the line. They rent out a space on 51st and 3rd in a small walkup building. I agree to the price and make my way to the god awful whiteboy, business cocksucker mess of midtown.
I arrive at the door ring 2b and make my way up to a fifth flight walkup.
The blond answers the door wear these little red work out shorts and cut off tight tshirt. She had body for days but her face was a little beat up, but like my father always says "It's all the same when the lights are out" We make our way into the living room and the redhead is sitting on the couch in a pink summer dress.. Now this honey was a mix between sasha grey and chesea clinton, malone what cougar.
Long story short i lay the dough on the table and "Get Comfortable" (TOOK OFF MY CLOTHES) for all you dumb shits. They got a liitle nervous when i layed my switch blade on the table. I told em i did alot of business in slummy hoods.,.. So they get all naked and start working on each other and it was down hill from there... forget about it... I said to god, thank you for blessing me with such a great life and the knowledge not to get married. I used my hour and then some....banged em both like snare drums... smoked a bone and headed back to the office!

No comments: