Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Decay of a Beautiful People


It has been brought to my attention that there is and has been a disgusting epidemic running through Italian American communities. I guess I don’t go out where they do but from what I can see they are everywhere. A friend sent me a website, made by some disgrace in New Jersey that promotes the term ‘GUIDO”. Now to me this is a word used by the mayonnaise to degrade Italians. This pig fuck website is advocating this term and fist pumping. This is new to me, but it is a type of dance that these rich, spoiled, disgrace to their blood assholes do in the clubs with the pig women they drag around. It consists of pumping their fists to bad, repetitive techno music. I have to address this because it makes me completely ill.

After more research I discovered pictures of these cocksucker kids. My god, what has happened to my people? I watched growing up Gotti one time and wanted to blow my fucking head off. These two piece of shit kids are a disgrace to human beings let alone Italians. It is bad enough their grandfather ruined the rackets in the city for hard working people.

I guess these kids go and look for fights? Well, all the real gangsters I know keep their fucking mouths shut and avoid trouble at all costs. You fake tough guys are not gangsters, thugs or wise guys, You are rich, spoiled college kids that have been bled of your culture and thrown into this cesspool we call America. Knock it off you walking garbage scumbags.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, i like that "i jus got off the rollercoaster look"